Bike Safety Tips From Billy and Ray
1. Always wear your helmet.
2. Always be on the look out for cars.
3. Stay in the bike lane.
4. If there is no bike lane always stay over to the side of the road.
5. Follow all of the "car traffic" rules and school bike rules.
6. Always cross streets in the crosswalk.
7. If there is a crossing guard, wait to be told when it is safe to cross.
8. Be sure your bike is in good repair.
9. Remember to lock your bike when you leave it.
10. Use hand signals when a car is behind you.
11. Try to ride with a friend.
12. Be careful at all times-Bikes are small and cars are big!